/* News Ticker Head info ------------------------------------------------ */

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Or even less...

Yikes, I've been a slacker. Luckily, no one reads this crap anyway.

So I log on to blogger, and it gives me the opportunity to ADD ANOTHER BLOG...HA! I can't keep up the one I've got!

So anyway, I've been busy with media-stuff for the local campaigns. Writing TV and Radio scripts, supervising a TV shoot, approving content, updating a web-site (that hadn't been updated in 7 months!!! my fault!!!), newspaper ads, fliers/handouts, etc.

In my "free" time, I've been playing with my photo equipment. Made a very boneheaded mistake last night that cost me two good photographs, though luckily neither of them were terribly important. I THOUGHT I was putting three drops of a solution into the rinse bath that would help the film shed water and dry without spots. Turns out I grabbed the wrong little bottle, and instead of the wetting agent, I put three drops of lens cleaner into the wash...

I didn't realize my mistake until after the film was hanging to dry. When I woke up this morning, I looked at the film, and three of the frames have very pronounced spots....sigh...and I can't even be mad at the WalMart film processors!!!

I think I was quoted in the USAToday, yesterday, but I haven't seen the paper yet.

Anyway, there's lots of things I need to write about, but very little time. After November. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home