/* News Ticker Head info ------------------------------------------------ */

Monday, July 28, 2003

Yikes...it's been some days

"It's been a while since I wrote here..."

That's a really common opening to most of my various journals...why should this cyber-edition be any different.

It isn't that I haven't written, thankfully...just not here. I'll try to keep that from being a common thing.

I've been playing a lot with my photo-blog at http://ericswyatt.fotopages.com and writing some in my paper/pen (remember those??!?) notebook. That, coupled with Cami's minor (and very successful) surgery has kept me from here...I've posted close to 100 photos now. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and seeing them all laid out there, is kind of inspiring me to keep at it, even when two rolls of film I got back this weekend weren't of much value.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home