/* News Ticker Head info ------------------------------------------------ */

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Wow! I'm so happy!

I was browsing through random Indiana blogs today, and noticed a blog with a free image hosting setup for Blogger! This makes me very happy!

I've been splitting my time between my free weblog (justeric.blogspot.com) and my free photo-log (ericswyatt.fotopages.com) and now, I can kinda do more of what I wanted with THIS blog. I'll still keep my large archives over at fotopages, but I'm very happy to have the ability to illustrate my posts here! Thank you Angela of Huntington, IN (and Notre Dame student)!!! I don't know you, but you opened the door to photos on my free blog!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger J-Birds said...

I noticed in your profile that you have parrots as in interest. You might enjoy our blog at
j-birds.blogspot.com
Enjoy your posts. - Craig

 

Post a Comment

<< Home