/* News Ticker Head info ------------------------------------------------ */

Thursday, February 05, 2004

This isn't a dating game.


www.presidentmatch.com

Win a dream date with the perfect Presidential candidate for you!

No, not really. This is an AOL-supported endeavor which takes you through a series of questions regarding social-political issues and scores your compatability with the various presidential candidates. My results aren't surprising, other than 1) I don't agree with President Bush 100%, so that compatability seems high unless it is in reference to the possible candidates, and 2) that Kucinich even registers as someone I have ANYTHING in common with...

Bush 100%
Edwards 45%
Clark, Dean, Kerry 43%
Sharpton 34%
Kucinich 26%

BTW, I've received some feedback that some folks don't think this is very accurate when they take it, so I'm not vouching for the accuracy of the test...call and yell at AOL, not me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home