/* News Ticker Head info ------------------------------------------------ */

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

NaNoWriMo


National Novel Writing Month will be upon us shortly. The object of NaNoWriMo is to write. A lot. In one month. No editing. Just write. Quantity over Quality. One month, one novel-length document that MIGHT qualify as a manuscript, in the hopes of having some scrap of redeeming material left to actually cultivate a more refined piece from.

I started last year, but didn't get far before a series of events made carving time to write impossible. I hope to succeed this year. I have two possible story ideas, with a third now forming, and I'm not sure which one to focus on. I hope to do some planning (but no writing! yet) this week.

Check out NaNoWriMo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home