/* News Ticker Head info ------------------------------------------------ */

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Comment Spamers?

Seriously. People are pathetic. More so, really, than I imagined.

Comments boxes are now getting spamed. So, to keep from getting advertisements disguised (thinly) as comments, I can either turn off my comments or turn on a feature that makes you have to read and re-type a squiggly code word in order to validate that you aren't a bot spamming my comments. And, while I get few comments or readers, other than my mom - hi mom - I hate to be rid of comments altogether...

So, there ya have it.

Also, construction update...walls in, ceiling textured, brick complete, shutters and other odds and ends (including all the doors) sitting in the garage...floors to be sanded in prep for carpet and vinyl soon. we (with the help of some very good friends and my father-in-law and mother-in-law) got the sight cleaned up (mostly) on Sunday. Lots of work, but it is done!! It makes it look a lot neater. Neighbors will be happy, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home