/* News Ticker Head info ------------------------------------------------ */

Friday, April 02, 2004

Grammar Man

Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!


If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I don't usually post the results for some of these internet test thingys. I just don't. This one, though, was pretty tough. And I did well. And, I wanted to prove that when I think about it (ie, not in my emails, or blog, or postings online) I actually am a competent writer.

I think the link above takes you to the quiz, if you are interested. Or you can use this handy link.

Palm Sunday is just a few days away, and the busy-busy of Holy Week. I will actually probably post a bit more, even though I'll be more busy, just because I'm anticipating the emotion and excitement of the week will dislodge words from my fingertips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home